PRINT THIS APPLICATION AND MAIL
Amazing Grace Ministries
statement of faith
code of ethics
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
Please type or print legibly and fill in completely (Use additional pages as needed)
INCLUDE PHOTO WITH APPLICATION
I am making application for membership and to receive the following credential (check one)
1. Name ___________________________________________________ Soc. Sec. # _______________
------------------------ last, first middle int.
2. Drivers License Number __________________________________ State _____________________
3. Street address _____________________________________________________________________
4. City __________________________________ State _____ Zip ______________________
5. Phone: Res.(______)_____________________ Bus (______)_____________________
Fax (______)_____________________ E-mail address ____________________
6. Nationality ______________________________ Citizenship _____________________________
7. Date of Birth _____________________________
8. Marital Status
(if divorced or separated please attach a summary explanation on
9. Wedding Anniversary Date _____________________________
10. Name of spouse ______________________________________ Date of Birth __________________
11. Nationality ______________________________ Citizenship _____________________________
13. Number of children living with you ?_________________________________________________
14. When were you baptized?___________________________________________________________
15. What is the name, address, and phone of your home church?
16. Who is the senior pastor there? ______________________________________________________
17. If you serve on staff at your church, please circle the average Sunday morning attendance
(choose a number closest to the count)
10,000 7,500 5,000 3,500 2,000 1,000 800 600 400 200 100 75 50
18. What is your spiritual calling?
19. If you currently serve in Christian service, circle the appropriate codes for your primary areas of ministry and give name and location of ministry service.
|PA = Pastor||MM = Minister of Music||LP = Licensed Psychologist|
|AP = Associate/Assistant Pastor||TMM = Traveling Music Ministry||CT = Christian Therapist|
|YM = Youth Minister||VM = Visitation Minister||CA = Church Administrator|
|CM = Children's Minister||T = Teacher||CSA = Church School Admin.|
|CD = Children's Director||HC = Hospital Chaplain||SW = Social Worker|
|PAC = Pastoral Counselor||HA = Hospital Admin.||RCA = Retreat/Camping Ministry|
|EVE = Evangelist||PRICE = Prison Chaplain||PCB = Para Church Organization|
|DE = Director of Evangelism||PM = Prison Ministry||OP = Other Position|
Name of Ministry _____________________________________________________________________
state zip phone
20. Attach a separate page and describe your conversion experience, call to ministry, and church background.
21. How much time do you devote to your calling?
22. Do you have another occupation? ____________ If so, what? _____________ Hours per week _____
23. How are you supported financially?_____________________________________________________
24. With what religious organization are you currently affiliated? (choose one)
25. What other religious bodies have you been identified with and in what relationship?
In what relationship____________________________________________________________________
26. If previously ordained, month ______, day ____, year ______. By whom ______________________
name of organization_________________________________________________________________________
address city state phone
27. Have you considered the statement of faith and are you in agreement with it?
28. Have you considered the ministerial code of ethics and do you agree to abide by them?
29. Do you have a criminal record or charges pending against you?
If yes, on a separate sheet explain each incident indicating that the matter is resolved and under the blood of Christ and that restitution has been made where Biblically appropriate and possible.
30. Do you agree to live a Biblically moral lifestyle, one worthy of the Christian ministry profession?
31. Have you read our requirements for general membership and do you qualify for membership by these standards?
32. List any formal education you have received and check the appropriate boxes:
Years Completed Degrees Awarded
High School _________________________________________________________
College or Bible School ________________________________________________
Other Courses _______________________________________________________
33. List below the names, addresses, and phone numbers of five personal references who are acquainted with your ministry gifts and history of service including on line #1 your Pastor of an established congregation. Include area codes with your phone numbers. References may include ministers, elders, deacons, and other religious leaders.
34. Financial plan.
There is a $65.00 application fee (non-refundable) to be included and returned with your completed application. Failure to include deposit will delay your application approval.
All members are required to pay their annual membership fee of $75.00. You will be invoiced for your first annual fee upon acceptance of your application and confirmation of your official membership.
Part of your application fee will be used for a background check including possible criminal records.
To pay by credit card complete the following
Card Number ___________________________________________________________
Expiration Date__________ \ ___________month/year XX/XXXX
Name on credit card if different from above _____________________________________
This agreement is for your protection and the protection of the other members of the Fellowship. IF you have any questions about it, please feel free to call our office and talk to one of our staff people. We are here to help you.
I acknowledge and affirm that the information provided by me in this Application, including all attachments and exhibits, is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that if I am granted general membership of receive credentials of any kind from Amazing Grace Ministries Evangelistic Association Inc. My membership and my credentials may be withdrawn or terminated by Amazing Grace Ministries Evangelistic Association Inc. At any time and without notice, if any information is false or misleading.
I hereby authorize Amazing Grace Ministries Evangelistic Association Inc. and it's agents to conduct a complete investigation of my background, character, reputation, and fitness, before granting me general membership in Amazing Grace Ministries Evangelistic Association Inc. or affording me any credentials of certification.
This Application shall constitute authority to all of my past and present employers, to all educational institutions I have attended, to all religious institutions and other organizations to which I have been associated, to all government entities (including criminal records check), and to any other person or entity having information about me, to fully disclose such information to Amazing Grace Ministries Evangelistic Association Inc. Such information includes, but shall not be limited to personal files and records, grades, and grade point averages and transcripts, earned degrees, professional licenses, attendance and discipline records, complaints, suspensions, license revocation or fines, and such other oral and written information which in the exclusive discretion of Amazing Grace Ministries Evangelistic Association Inc. may be relevant to determining my suitability for general membership and credentials of any kind.
I hereby release any such employer, educational or religious institution, government entity, and other person or entity, and their representatives or agents, from any claim or liability of any kind for complying with such information requests of Amazing Grace Ministries Evangelistic Association Inc.
I also hereby release Amazing Grace Ministries Evangelistic Association Inc. and its representative and agents from any claim or liability of any kind in its conducting such investigation.
I authorize the making and retention of photocopies or facsimiles of all such information, and request that photocopies and facsimile copies be accepted on the same basis as original documents.
Subscribed and affirmed to before me this __________ day of _________________ , 19_____________
Notary Public __________________________________ notary stamp
Biblical and Theological Profile
Applicants for Licensing, and Ordination complete the following section
Please answer giving appropriate scriptural references (use additional pages
36. Are modern day revelations, visions, and prophetic utterances EQUAL IN AUTHORITY with the Bible?
If one conflicts with the other, which takes precedence (check one)
37. These declare the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ give a scripture that prophetically predicts Jesus as the Messiah for each, and short explanation (use additional pages as needed).
38. Did the fall of man result from voluntary or involuntary transgression?
39. Define "Spiritual Death"
40. What are the conditions of Salvation?
41 What is the inward evidence of salvation?
42. What is the outward evidence of salvation?
43. What are the elements of Holy Communion and what is their meaning?
44. How do you baptize and what is the meaning of water baptism?
45. What is your understanding pertaining to the Baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 and what is your experience pertaining to your understanding?
46. What is your understanding of sanctification?
47. Is sickness the fault of sin by the sick person?
48. Is healing provided for in the atonement?
49. Define tithing.
50. Do you believe it is God's will that each of us tithe?
51. What is the blessed hope spoken of in Scripture?
52. What is your understanding of spiritual gifts and their relevance for the church today?
CODE OF ETHICS
Each member of Amazing Grace Ministries Evangelistic Association Inc. will agree to the following ethical standards in all aspects of life and ministry.
15 ¶ Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
I Corinthians. 6:1-8
1 ¶ Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
return to top
Statement of Faith
Amazing Grace Ministries Evangelistic Association Inc. accepts the Bible, wholly and undivided as the revealed will of God, and the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice; and for the purpose of maintaining general unity adopts the following Statements of Fundamental Truths:
I. The Holy Scriptures - We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testament, are the inspired Word of God and are the revelation of God to man, the infallible Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
II. The One True God - We believe there is one God, Creator of all things, who is infinitely perfect and eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
III. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ - We believe Jesus the Christ is true God and true man. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life, miracles and healings attest to His earthly ministry. He died on the cross as the sacrifice for our sins. He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
IV. The Fall of Man - We believe man was created in the image and likeness of God, but man voluntarily sinned and thereby incurred both physical and spiritual death, which is separation from God.
V. The Salvation of Man - We believe the only means of our reconciliation to God is through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation and eternal spiritual life. The born-again believer is to separate from that which is evil and live a life of holiness unto God.
VI. The True Church - We believe the true Church is composed of all those who are born again, as taught in the scriptures. Through this new birth, we are united together in the body of Christ. Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church. Every local church has the right under Christ to decide and govern its own affairs.
VII. The Ministry of the Holy Spirit - We believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. During this age He has been sent to indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service. The Holy Spirit bestows the Spiritual Gifts of: (1) Word of Wisdom, (2) Word of Knowledge, (3) Faith, (4) Gifts of Healing, (5) Working of Miracles, (6) Prophecy, (7) Discerning of Spirits, (8) Divers Kinds of Tongues, (9) Interpretation of Tongues, in and among believers on the earth since the Day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord,s return.
VIII. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit - We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is granted to all believers who ask for this experience. We believe this experience is distinct from and follows the new birth. Every believer can and should be filled with the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues. We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.
IX. The Ordinances of the Church - We believe water baptism by immersion, since one believes, is a natural outward expression of the inward acceptance of the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ; however, is not to be regarded as means of salvation. We believe the communion of the Lord,s Supper is done in Remembrance of Him: His suffering and death, burial, and resurrection, His present priestly ministry and His coming again. We believe the elements, bread and the fruit of the vine, are the symbols expressing our sharing in the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ.
X. The Mission of the Local Church - We believe the mission of the local church is to assemble together as a corporate body in which man may worship God, to be an agency of God for evangelizing the world, to be a storehouse wherein may be shared all things pertaining to life and godliness, to equip the saints for the work of the ministry, to edify the body of Christ till we all come in the unity of the faith.
XI. The Ministry - We believe Christ has set in the church Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers for the equipping of the saints for the work of the ministry, to edify the body of Christ till we all come in the unity of the Faith, wherein the mission of the local church may be accomplished.
XII. Prosperity: Spirit, Soul, and Body - We believe that without faith it is impossible to please God. The atonement provides salvation for the believer, healing for the soul, healing for the body. We are redeemed from the curse of the law which is poverty, sickness, and death. Our lives will be prosperous and healthy if we will walk in the light of this redemption with faith in God,s Word.
XII. The Rapture of the Church - We believe in the personal, pre-millenial / pre-trib, imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, the resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ, and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord. We believe this happening referred to "the Rapture will deliver us from the Tribulation. We will be resurrected unto everlasting life and blessing in the presence of the Lord.
XIV. The Millennial Reign of Christ - We believe in the second coming of Christ with His saints to rule on the earth for a thousand years.
XV. The Lake of Fire - We believe the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, and anyone whose name was not found in the Book of Life, shall be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. This is the second death.
XVI. The New Heaven and the New Earth - We believe heaven and earth shall pass away and a new heaven and a new earth shall be created wherein God Himself will make it His residence. Believers shall be with him eternally
I have read understood and agree to this precepts of faith
return to top
General Requirements For Membership
The credentials which we offer to our members are as follows:
Certified Christian Worker
A Certified Christian Worker is a credential which is issued to lay persons who are called by God as helpers. Certified Christian Workers are not authorized to perform any sacerdotal services.
Specific Requirements for the Certified Christian Worker Credential:
A Licensed Minister is a credential which is provided to persons who have little or no ministry experience. Such persons are authorized to preach and to assist a senior pastor or other staff pastors in any way that they can, in order to begin to get some exposure to Christian ministry. However, they are not authorized to perform any sacerdotal services. We believe unless in exceptional circumstances exist these credentials should be given by your local church. If however the circustance warrant other needs then will we consider your applicaton
Specific Requirements for the Licensed Minister :
Normally, a person will serve at least two years as a licensed ministers
credential before being considered for next position of ordination credential in the
ministry track offered by Amazing Grace Ministries Evangelistic Association Inc.
An Ordained Minister's credential is provided to those persons who have, an established and proven ministry Such persons are not only authorized to perform sacerdotal services, but are also required to be performing such services on a regular ongoing basis. We believe unless in exceptional circumstances exist these credentials should be given by your local church. If however the circustance warrant other needs then will we consider your applicaton
Specific Requirements for the Ordained Minister Credential:
All rights reserved by Amazing