Dear Loving friends around the World,
Although I am sending this letter to you in the style of the general, but its very much individual concern and approach with loving greetings from Himalayan Regions in Jesus' precious name!
Today if any incident takes place anywhere in the World, it is widely known within a second. But the gospel of Jesus Christ is still not reached to many people in this part of the world. Romans 10:14,15 is the main base of our Ministry to accomplish the task and burden our Master Jesus Christ has given to us.
Kindly follow the matter below and pray earnestly:-
Ministry Reports of 2003:-
1.. Three persons were baptized in water purely from
2. About one hundred houses of Hindu Families were
reached out with the gospel.
3. More than two thousand tracts and hundred NTs were
4. Every Sunday I preached in a Chapel of St.Edmund's
School.Many Students gave their lives
5. I was invited twice to speak among the students at
Little Star School where three hundred
young people gave their lives to Christ.
6. I was invited to speak on the 9th Anniversary of
Nepali Baptist Church area Fellowship
Kohima. About two hundred Christian and Hindus
attended the meeting and heard the word
7. I attended Nepali Pastors' Seminar.
8. Also I could share the word of God iat the
9. Teaching materials provided by Amazing Grace
Ministries Pastor John Doonan
1. God provided one Table and Two Shelves for the
2. Although me and my family had no support this
Year, God met all our needs miraculously.
3. EPIC started to support our three Church planters.
4. We could make small single room of our Office.
Our Immediate Needs:-
1. My family support/Sponsorship and Kids annual
School Admission in December 2003.
2. One Computer Set with printer(We dont have single
3. Three bicycle for our Missionaries.
4. One two wheeler for our Office.
5. One Video Camera.
1. I am invited to minister the wedding Program on 9th
December 2003 at Nepali Baptist Church Zunheboto
2. There will be Christmas program in our Church and
the speakers are Prakash Paira Principal Little Star School and X.Watsa Director
New Life Bible College
3. First Western Nepal Mission Outreach 2004.We will
begin our journey on 5th January and return by 25th January 2004.Seven of are
going for this meetings. We need financial support.
4. In March 2004 there will be Seminar with La Vetta D. William President of More
Like Ministries. Pray that they will receive visa in this time.
Friends we need your financial support and prayer too. You may send your support through Western Union Money Transfer which is very easy way to receive or do send in favor of : B.Amos Kaushal Account No:01190005829 SBI Dimapur India.
You can also send some used clothes so that we will distribute to poor and needy in this winter season. You can bless in any way of support.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
I am in His bond to preach the Gospel,
Pastor B.Amos Kaushal
© All Rights Reserved By Amazing Grace Ministries